Wednesday, March 23, 2005

auto time change

I've been chasing small bugs this morning. The problem is that now I always want to maintain a valid context. And when I viewed the journal of a dead page at present (latest) time, there is no valid context.

The fix is to automagicly change the time when visiting a dead page. The problem is, which time? I chose the latest time on the page's journal when the well known name matches. This works moderately well.

Unfortunately, this is not always a time when the page is in a DataSet. So it is not a complete context. Indeed, there may be no time in the page's journal when there is a complete context.

I'm thinking I need better access to the consolidated journal, as currently displayed. (All a matter of refactoring.) Then I can try for a better auto time change.

Reference and citation logic is still on the back burner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home