Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Great Day

Small change of plans--I'm flying out to Bangalore tomorrow. But I should still be back on Thursday.

Found some bugs relating to wellknown and moveParent. Old code was destroying the links and backlinks tables. Fixed.

Right now I'm ready for a release but having internet problems. BSNL broadband is down. (I doubt that anyone is in the office on a Sunday.) and TATA Indicom is incompatible with editing wiki pages right now. Probably the server is overloaded and can't handle the SSL with all the BSNL traffic coming over. Sigh. So no release right now.

I am very happy with the progress. In about 2 weeks we should have the old AgileWiki3 time navigation capabilities back. Still there is a critical bug somewhere relating to forks/snapshots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home