Friday, April 25, 2008

good day, bad ending, travel plans

It was a good day. Basic snapshots are done. Timetravel a la AgileWiki3 will be handled in 18.1.

The day had a bad ending. Getting memory leaks. But not so bad as they are very reproducible. I'll dig into it tomorrow.

And my much delayed trip back to Bangalore is back on. Finally got confirmed tickets to Bangalore. (Return tickets are not quite confirmed yet, but I guess we'll just manage.) Leaving tomorrow night. It is summer here now, so who wants to travel? Everyone it seems. It is also summer vacation for the kids. (Summer comes before monsoon. Monsoon comes when we're having summer in the US. I keep thinking it must be August because everyone says it is summer and it sure feels like August to me!)

Called for service on my thinkpad today. Got a nice clear connection and was told that this was NOT the service number. Called the service number twice and both times the connection was so bad I could only hang up. So I sent an email.

Oh yes, I should be back on line on Thursday, or later if there is a problem with those return tickets. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home