Monday, January 28, 2008

A good start on the cowdb1.0 docs

Made a good start on the docs today for cowdb1.0. Found a bug (spurious links and backlinks tables), fixed it and released cowdb1.0.2. And then anounced it on fresh meat. So it has been a busy day.

Rupali is back from visiting her family in Raipur. Which is good, 'cause I've been working way too hard. We plan to move to Raipur come the end of Feburary so we can save money, as I am working full time right now on agile wiki. (Bangalore being a bit more expensive than Raipur. We'll be living with her family, which doesn't exactly thrill Rupali.) The question is, can I find fame and fortune working on open source? Not likely, but then anything is possible.

Hopefully I can wrap up the docs for cowdb tomorrow and then move back to COODBMS. This is exciting, as I'll be using the new CowDb and that is something I am very much looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home