Sunday, October 29, 2006

Changing situation

Starting to feel better, though I've had no time to rest. A series of job interviews at Fiorano. I've accepted a position there now as Director of Development. Then the big appartment search. Now we're packing and will be moving on Tuesday. Start work on the 6th, so I do have some time for a break. But I might not have internet access immediately.

Found a lovely old English cottage on a bit of land with lots of trees. A very cool and green place. So everyone wants to know why I still want an AC. But the wiring is good as well, so no problem. This place is in the Whitefield area of Bangalore, where the big IT push is occuring. Literally hundreds of highrise appartment buildings are going up. I can't believe we found such a fine place.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home