Friday, June 16, 2006

laying the groundwork for the restore utility, the upcoming release

I've just started the restore utility, which will create a new database from scratch using the log files. So don't expect this utility to be working in the next release!

I've also promised Nuitari that I'd see what I can do about changing the URLs for the servlet. I'll be working on this tomorrow and consequently delaying the release until I finish that.

This will be a good release. The basic wiki is quite functional now, and there will be a reasonable amount of user documentation available on-line. Once the restore utility is working, we need to focus on making it agile again.

I'll also note that the team keeps growing. One new member, Niall Loughnane, has written some documentation that has been saved at http://agilewiki.dev.java.net (under documents and files).

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home