Thursday, June 08, 2006

getting closer to beta

This morning I dropped the crTopic command in favor of the new crDrawer, crFolder and crPage commands. I think the result gives you something closer to normal wiki behavior. And I expact that to be important for wiki users converting to AgileWiki.

As for the display of table lsecs in the swing client, I believe conversion to HTML can reasonably wait until after AgileWiki enters beta. This then leaves 3 areas of development needed before AgileWiki enters beta:

1. Implementation of brace notation.

2. Reference and ciatation processing.

3. Database utilities.

I'll also note that the database is now quite solid--it is no longer breaking during normal development, which includes running multiple copies of the server and repeated hard-takedowns. Of course, that's what you expect from a transactional system.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home