Tuesday, February 26, 2008

another productive day

Spent the day polishing the common API. The javadoc really needs work now and I expect to get to that in a day or two.

Spent the evening flushing out the DRM and cranked out a lot of code. Navigation methods are in place, pathname, make, etc. Also created classes for UnitModel, JuModel and HandleModel. I am thinking now that ENTs should work the same as in CowDb, so I'm going to stay with the DRM for a bit longer. I am happy to see the DRM coming along so nicely, but at the same time I'll be happy to be able to move on to other things--in and of itself it is not the most exciting thing to be working on, though there are a number of exciting things that can be done with it as it will be capable of modeling Rolons as well as collectons of Rolons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home