Sunday, November 26, 2006

finally a bit of time, what to do?

10 hr days do take a bite out of other activities. I am having fun at Fiorano. Working hard on moving the shop to eXtreme Programming and going to monthly updates. Not an easy thing, but I think everyone is ready for a change. Doing releases with the current setup has just proven to be too difficult.

Yesterday I was in the office for only a few hours, checking email and talking with Atul. Then Rupali and I went to Food Zone to do some shopping. That's the last time we'll go there. It is just too expensive. I also had a chance to take a looooong nap. So today I'm feeling fresh.

So now, what to do? I am thinking that the best thing is to take some time and clean up the code a bit. In other words, small things. I do want to get back to AgileWiki, but the tasks I work on need to be small ones.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home