Sunday, November 19, 2006

still busy

Worked nearly a full day yesterday at the office. Atul had returned from another trot around the globe--it was my first day with him in town. So we spent the day in meetings with various developers.

Today I tried downloading netbeans 5.5 over dialup and also from a cybercafe. No go so far. But I have managed to update windows, tortoiseSvn and Symantic. The only ISP here is BSNL, and they are bad news. (They are a government operation.) I don't expect too much improvement then when I get DSL, as it will also be BSNL. The office at least has both BSNL and AirTel. AirTel is better, but as often than not one or both ISPs will be down for part of each day. (Things were better at Sun, but the office is really pretty good. And our web site is based out of the US.)

I expect to be working next Saturday as well.

Bill

1 Comments:

At Sat Nov 25, 11:00:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Fiorano :-)
You are all set to take off now ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home