Tuesday, May 02, 2006

IFRAME and JEditorPane

I've now added a second servlet to suport the use of IFRAME. Works great--you can now have a web page as the content of a rolon.

I'm also using JEditorPane in AwSwing to display same. But I'm thinking I need to enable links. Then the two clients will work similarly.

I've yet to really get started on adding additional text to forms. I got sidetracked because that text should also be html, sans the IFRAME but still using JEditorPane to display the text in the Swing program.

And I still want to add a checkbox to the npjs form to allow the use of either plain text or html. (And the npjs logic will serve as the prototype for adding content to all rolons, which is why I'm putting so much emphasis on it.)

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home