Sunday, December 11, 2005

guest and basic now documented

My brother Sanjay is down from Raipur. He came to buy some horses for the Raipur Police department--mostly for ceremonial purposes. He returns tomorrow with my wife, Rupali. So it looks like I'm on my own for a few weeks.

Meanwhile, I have managed to document the guest and basic interfaces. But before I do a release, I want to simplify the AgileWiki intro page, moving much of the present content into the AwDocs Cabinet. Then back to finishing the basic interface.

I've been playing with the basic interface, of course, and found a few things I like about it. Like, upArrow, downArrow, PgUp and PgDn all work without having to hit the tab key first.

I also like having less vertical space taken up by a large header. But what I don't like is the height of the left hand column. I'm very tempted to list 2 links per line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home