Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thomas came for a visit

Thomas is a very dear friend, an ex-employee of mine, and a co-worker at Sun. He comes to visit from time to time, and this was one of those special nights.

I had a chance to review the CompStrm slides with him, and I now find them quite disapointing. I've also been looking over past blog entries and find there is a general lack of continuity. Simply too much is left unsaid. And then, of course, there is the documentation in general. Perhaps obscure is too kind a word. But there is hope.

As work on the Ark progresses, it is slowly becoming more consistent with Rolonic theory. And it becomes easier and easier to show what I've been leading up to all along. I'm not working on a jazzed up Wiki, but on something new. Its called an Ark. And I am starting to understand something about what an Ark is and what it enables you to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home