Sunday, January 23, 2005

Creates, house cleaning, hasValue command

Didn't do too much on CompStrm today (Sunday). But I did manage to add two nice commands:

crwk on a WellKnownDirectory creates a file in the directory and assigns both a unique file name and a user-assigned well known name.

cri on a DataSet creates an item (a well known file) using crwk and then adds that file to the data set.

We reorganized the hall today (think living/dining area). I got to arrange my books. And we did the weekly shopping. Now the dining table (such as it is) is close to the phone outlet, making it easier to go online.

I've realized that I still need a bit more capability before I can convert the Relations1 and Phonebook1 examples. I need to be able to test for the presense of a file/property/value tupil. Got this in the TKCS API (hasValue), I just need the equivalent in TKI script. Of course, the hard part is figuring out exactly what you need...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home