Tuesday, October 10, 2006

resolving relations, ?query

If you look at the news on agilewiki.org, you will see that I've just fixed a bug relating to the use of relations. I'll note that I still haven't worked up any examples (today?).

Another problem folk may be having is that you need a reasonably up-to-date DescriptorUnits Drawer. Remember that this can be refreshed by deleting it--then it rebuilds it anew. For example, if you do a crRelationDu and it complains that the RelationsDescriptorUnitDescriptorUnit is missing, then this is the problem.

I still have one more extension I'd like to add to CurlyBraceNotation, a query: {?pathname}. When clicked on, this would list the matches rather than resolve to the first one. This could be very nice say, in the case of {?Brother}, where there is more than one result.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home