Monday, July 17, 2006

AgileWiki3.1 is not fun to use

When I first started putting content into AW3, I didn't like it. Too many features missing from the previous version. I've had different complaints from the office. And last night I was bringing Norm up to speed and I got a different set of complaints from him. It is nice to have such solid agreement for so many different reasons, no? Turn it around, and I've got a few easy to fix items that might make AW3 a bit friendlier.

The problem, at least in part, has been my focus on the big holes. So I want to take some time to work on smaller things. Like not putting the JSec/Comment name in the title--it adds no value and makes things look very obscure.

Saturday I spent writing. Got a nice essay out on the Sun blog site, among other things. Sunday I managed to get some code written. So now you can add tags and use them in a find command. And some tags are added to comments when they are created. The project at the office has pushed AW a bit in the direction of issue management and this will help.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home