Thursday, April 06, 2006

Swinging good progress

I've now defined all the elements in a page, and even passwords are working properly (including challenge/response for login).

The header is still missing time, but the biggest hole is the body--its empty.

So it looks good. You can enter commands (such as they are), register, login, etc. You just don't see the content! Unfortunately, I expect that what remains is at least as much as what I've already done. :-(

I've set the body up as a scrollable panel with a BoxLayout. The content in the body event then will govern the creation of additional panels to be added to the body panel. And each time there is a new body event, the contents of the body panel will be recreated. (Unlike most other UI elements, which are simply updated.)

Meanwhile, I guess I'm still on target for finishing this by the end of the weekend. Then RMI???

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home