Thursday, February 16, 2006

limited progress on aw3

Learning an IDE can be distracting. But I'm really enjoying editing with NetBeans--its nice, and gives pleanty of feedback on syntax.

I have changed the interfaces a tad in aw3. Print really did not belong on a generic portal interface, so I've created a TextPortal interface and moved it there. This interface then is used by the AgileWiki.view.text package, where Portal is cast to TextPortal. To make this work, I've also added a getPortal method to Env and the ViewEnv interface.

A tags API is now implemented in Ark, and when present, tags are listed in the default display of a role. (Given the TKS API, this was trivial.)

I've also started creating the default descriptor units, but progress there is a bit tedious.

Still no commands which actually do an update. I want to work on users first.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home