Sunday, January 08, 2006

Its own kind of fun!

I've been working on documenting the RuntimeEnvironment of the AgileWiki. This will be the RuntimeEnvironment Drawer in AwiDocs. Using the AgileWiki for this is its own kind of fun. :-}

Its interesting because, as with any Wiki, I'm having to develop a vocabulary of WikiWords to pull it all together. And with multiple, interconnected layers, I suspect it will keep on being fun.

Having another kind of fun, too. The AgileWiki project has a SourceForge mailing list, compstrm-wiki@lists.sourceforge.net, which I'm now journaling (along with the forum posts) in the AgileWiki Cabinet. (See https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/compstrm-wiki to subscribe.) Gosh, now I've got yet another means of publishing! Overload! Overload!

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home