Saturday, January 07, 2006

AwiDocs

AgileWiki 2.1 is complete and the directories have been reorganized. Now before diving into a rewrite of tks, it seems appropriate to rework the internal documentation a bit, with a careful eye on tks itself.

How much time on internal documentation? Perhaps a week? Lets see how it goes.

Now I want to keep AwDocs for AgileWiki user documentation. So I'm creating a new Cabinet, AwiDocs, for internal documentation. This new cabinet will be excluded from the snap and dump scripts (like AwDocs), and loaded by the installContent script as well.

I also want to spend some time with the higher-level documentation. I'm sure the directory reorganization has ravaged parts of it.

You know, its been a while since I spent time with the internal docs. Been having too much fun with AgileWiki, methinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home