Friday, May 06, 2005

Weekend Plans for CompStrm1

Well, I was planning on doing my best to finish up CompStrm1 this weekend. But just now I'm not feeling my best. So we'll see.

My current emphases is:
  1. finish everything relating to name resolution.
  2. add migration proceedures (But CompStrm1 data will still not be able to migrate to CompStrm2.
  3. some minor polishing.
  4. toss just about everything else (like moves between cabinets, making copies) over the fense into CompStrm2.

I really need to move on to CompStrm2, as too many things are being held up by the poor journaling capabilities of CompStrm1--and this I DON'T want to do as part of CompStrm1.

I'm thinking that CompStrm1 will be good for demonstrations of the potential of CompStrm, and can also be used as a Wiki for things like documenting CompStrm. But journaling is a central princible in Rolonics and I really need to revamp the CompStrm Journal capabilities to be able to reap the benifits of modeling Rolonic Theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home