Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things are going very well

Progress on the COODBMS is going well. I believe the result is going to be very simple, very powerful and, as we implement the remaining aspects of basic Rolonic theory, universally applicable. I really can't wait to see how the Retrodictive Database developes--it should be very interesting as this is the least developed area of current programming practice. And it is a whole lot more than just retrodiction.

On a personal note, Rupali and I will likely move back to Raipur (CG, India) to save some money as I am dedicating myself fully to this project. A bit of a gamble, but I have every expectation that the effort will be worthwhile.

My earnest hope is that I can open the door to a whole new way of thinking about programming and a new understanding of what knowledge is. And that others will follow.

CowDb has some features which are, I believe, somewhat interesting. I suspect that folk will be wondering a bit about why I bothered with COODBMS at all. And I don't doubt that the Retrospective Database looks like something with only obscure applications. But it is all part of a larger whole, and as we move forward I know that everything will come together nicely.

Can't wait! --Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home