Tuesday, September 26, 2006

18 commands to document

This AM I managed to test all the meta-rules. Then I deployed to http://agilewiki.org

Now I'm looking at the documentation. There are 18 commands to be documented. I guess this is not exactly a minor feature.

And while the inferencing system is working, I don't consider it finished. The problem is that there is usually going to be way too many rows created. Now I very much like the fact that new relations and qualifiers are added to the end of the table--you can then add relations one at a time and see what gets generated. But that's not really good enough.

I'm thinking that, for this to be usable, we need to be able to query the table, rather than simply display it. Hmm. We already have tag searches. The problem is that we can have multiple deductions tables in the same cabinet. So we really need some table query commands for working with large tables.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home