Monday, August 21, 2006

Post command?

Well it was an exciting weekend. No download page, no forum and no mailing list, all because I elected a feature on SourceForge to change the project name.

So I spent the weekend working on documentation of AW commands and elements. I also played a bit with infosets, creating an infoset which included only the command names and elements and then including it in the namespace of the UserGuide Cabinet. And found/fixed/committed/deployed (but not released) several bugs in the process. So I'm as happy as a one-armed camper with a two-handed axe.

So I'm sitting here thinking about what is next. The post command (copy of current values) is still missing, and it is a very handy command. And now that CSecs are done, it is time.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home