Friday, March 17, 2006

integrating commands into Rolons

My first thought is that framework and ark must be combined, if commands are to be integrated into Rolons. Which means that ark would not be stabalizing at all. But I'm thinking instead that the subclasses of Rolon should be moved out of ark and into framework. That is sounding much better to me! The only question then is, what should be done with the rolons.txt file? I'm thinking only that it too should be part of framework, though accessed by ark. Should prove interesting.

I'm quite excited by this idea of integrating commands into Rolons, as I've been concerned with having such a large monolithic group of commands. For example, the Ark rolon would provide the crc command (create cabinet), as you must be in the context of the Ark to use that command. Lets see how it goes.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home